How Can ACS Help Property Owners?
Knowledge is leverage! ACS public adjusters knows the "ins" and "outs" of the insurance companies, giving our clients an advantage to great claim settlements.With Advocate Claims Services on your side you will have a public adjuster, insurance appraiser, inventory specialist, and estimator working on your case. Any damage caused to your property can adversely impact your business and people associated with it. If you are insured, you have the right to make a claim. That is where ACS public adjusters come in! Our skilled team will take all necessary measures to get you the greatest settlement amount you are entitled to. Filing business insurance claims must be done quickly-obviously businesses can't afford losses for long and filing the claim yourself can be extensive. It is best to contact ACS immediately so, that we may review your policy and submit necessary documents to the insurance company, this way you will not feel helpless or alone. Your public adjuster will keep you informed every step of the way.
When Should You Contact ACS?
IMMEDIATELY! Do not wait! The sooner you contact us, the better the results will be with insurance claim process.
How Does ACS Get Compensated?
Service fees for public adjusters vary by state, but usually represents a small percentage of the settled claim. Property insurance claims are complicated, and the learning curve is steep. Our service fee, usually based on a percentage of your insurance claim, is minimal in relation to your insurance claim settlement and is offset by the better settlement that our experts are likely to achieve—not to mention the time, hassle, and anxiety our professionals can save you.
Responsibilities To ACS Clients:
- Evaluate existing insurance policies in order to determine what coverage may be applicable to a claim
- Research, detail, and substantiate damage to buildings and contents and any additional expenses
- Evaluate business interruption losses and extra expense claims for businesses
- Determine values for settling covered damages
- Prepare, document and support the claim on behalf of the insured
- Negotiate a settlement with the insurance company on behalf of an insured
- Re-open a claim and negotiate for more money if a discrepancy is found after the claim has been settled
If your claim was denied completely, we reassess the damage to property, go through your insurance policy documents and file the re-opening of the claim once again making sure that there are no errors of any kind. We know the insurance companies procedures and are aware of the tactics used to delay, deny and underpay claims.
Contact us anytime! We will answer any questions or concerns you may have!
• A note of caution: Cash checks from your insurance company carefully. Make sure that you are not signing away any rights by cashing the check. If the check has a notation that it is ‘payment in full’ (when it isn’t) or that by cashing the check, the policyholder waives any rights, don’t cash it until you understand the consequences. It's best to contact us before you cash the check even if you're not our client!